$175.00 – $200.00
Our MS series are some of the best student microscopes on the market today. With extra features such as the rotatable head, fine focus control, and the option to add the mechanical stage, these scopes are a popular choice for educational use.
DescriptionWhat’s the difference between PLAN and DIN?With standard DIN objectives the middle 80% or so of the image will be in focus while the edges are out of focus. PLAN objectives are manufactured to a higher standard so that the entire field of view is in focus at once.
Our MS series are some of the best student microscopes on the market today. With extra features such as the rotatable head, fine focus control, and the option to add the mechanical stage, these scopes are a popular choice for educational use. Quality metal contruction, with optics and conforming to the universal standards (DIN) for microscopes, and 5 year warranty makes these reliable microscopes for a great value. This microscope satisfies all curriculum requirements through high school.
Optional mechanical stage allows for easier and more accurate positioning of your slides. The stage will be installed before shipment.
Advantages of LED Illumination:
- Life time of LED bulb is 100,000 hours
- LED consumes very little power
- Fully charged battery provides up to 15 hours of normal use
- Versatile power allows cordless use for portability
- Cool LED prevents focus deviation caused by heat-deformed equipment
- 10X Eyepiece with scale pointer
- Monocular head rotatable 360°
- 3 DIN Achromatic parfocal and parcentered Objectives 4X, 10X, & 40XR
- Total magnification 40X to 400X
- Coaxial coarse & fine focusing
- Disc Diaphragm
- Compatible with our MA88 line of eyepiece cameras
- Vinyl dust cover, spare bulb.
- CE Certified
|Dimensions||7 x 8 x 21 in|